I am a photographic hobbyist with interests in birding, wildlife, landscape and architectural detail photography. With a Master’s degree in psychology I have worked both in direct service (community mental health, pain clinics, hospice, and Juvenile justice) as well as supervisory/management positions (HMO, hospice, Quality Improvement Organizations).
My wife and I love to travel and have had the opportunity to travel to Europe several times and within the USA. We currently live in Burlington, Kentucky.
My photographic equipment consists of the following:
- Nikon D5100
- Nikon D40X
- Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 G ED VR I
- Nikkor AF-S 55-300mm 2.5-5.6 G ED VR I
- Nikkor AF-S 200-400mm 4.0G ED VR II (Bertha)
- Kenko N-AF 1.4X Teleplus Pro 300 teleconvertor
- Cowboy Studio shoulder support
- SLIK U212 Deluxe tripod